Who we are
Welcome to SafarParast – Pakistan Travel and Tour blog!
Pakistan is a country rich in culture, history, and natural beauty. From the majestic peaks of the Karakoram and Himalayas, to the lush green valleys of the North, and the vibrant cities of Lahore and Karachi, Pakistan has something to offer every traveler.
On our blog, we aim to share our love for this beautiful country by providing in-depth travel guides, insider tips, and personal anecdotes to help you plan your perfect trip to Pakistan. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a seasoned traveler, you’ll find everything you need to know about where to go, what to see, and how to experience the best of Pakistan.
Information We Collect
- Information you provide directly to us, such as your name, email address, and travel preferences.
- Information we collect automatically, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Information from cookies and other tracking technologies, such as your browsing history and preferences.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide you with the services and information you request.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To improve our website and services.
- To send you promotional materials and updates about our company and services.
Sharing Your Information
- We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
- We may also share your information as required by law or to comply with legal process.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
- We take the security of your information seriously and take appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes to This Policy
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Effective Date: 29-01-2023